Saturday, March 12, 2022

Some Pictures Of My Animals I've Taken On March 12

As the title of this post says, here are some pictures of my animals that were taken on this day in history.  Starting with one who is gone & whose absence I deeply feel.


Beatrice was almost 17 when this picture was taken.  We met when she was still a kitten in the summer of 2000, & she traveled with me to & from Texas, finally leaving me in 2018.  She wasn't the friendliest of cats but I was always happy that she liked me best of all.


This is Pauline in 2017 on this day.  Yawning in bed.


Here she is - later in the day - wanting to yarp with her little brother (who is five years older than her) Winston.


& here's Winston getting up from a little circular bed he's apparently been sharing with Bolan & Bronte.  We lost Bronte last year, & if you happened to be around her in the eleven years she spent with us, she'd very likely be cuddled up to Bolan.





Here are pictures - one with Pauline, the other with Yoko - taken on our backyard deck.  Like today, it appears that March 12, 2020, was unseasonably warm & sunny*.  So they were relaxing outdoors.


& lastly, here's a picture of Winston & Yoko sitting at the front of the house.  Yoko was probably barking out the window while Winston looked on, bemused, but when I approached, she turned to see if I might be giving out treats.  This was taken one year ago today.

Just to make it clear - I take pictures of my animals every day.  Just because they're not featured her doesn't mean that I didn't take pictures of them.  Oh I did.  But they're a bit too amateurish to share.

* Until the middle of the day this year, then it got cold & rainy.  But the first half of today was glorious!

No comments: