Saturday, May 14, 2022

Home Sweet Portland Home


This picture was taken by me on this day three years ago.  I thought for a minute it might be the day we arrived in Portland, but nope! It's when our stuff arrived.  Winston & Yoko had been missing their beds.

This information I discovered because I keep something like a journal which is really just a list of things I did that day to help me jog my memory.  It's kinda futile because I remember less & less but at least I know we didn't arrive in Portland on May 14.  We arrived the night of the 10th.

This was the house we rented when we first got here.  It was way too big for us & much to expensive & we had to lie about having cats but they didn't mind the dogs.  It let us explore our neighborhood & the house in which we live is about three or four blocks away from the rental.  I always wonder where we might be living if we found a different place to rent once we arrived in Portland.

Hey! I wrote about that place some time ago on the blog!  So maybe go read that?

No comments: