Friday, May 13, 2022

New Shed


That's the new shed being built.  In late October.  Seven months ago.

The new shed has been completed for a while now.  It's even being used.  Mainly for storage.

Mostly the shed was assembled by my wife. Although she had help. The base of the shed was built by a professional.

For my part, I carried the long piece of wood & helped put them in place.  Exactly my skill set.

It still has that "new shed" smell.

Part of me wanted the she to be like a "tiny house" for guests to stay in. Except we don't have guests.

& it would be frankly very expensive & maybe even very difficult to for example add electricity & plumbing to it.

We used to have a swingset in our backyard but we never really used it.  But now we have a shed.

Hm.  I should probably go take a picture of the current shed.  No, it's too late.  Oh well.

No comments: