Saturday, May 21, 2022

New Intro Time Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again!


(There's a sample from this movie in this year's intro! Image from IMDb.)

For some reason, I make a new intro for my show every year.  I didn't do this from the very beginning - I used the same intro from 2003 to 2005 - but it became a habit to do it annually after that.  I believe I would do it in May because that's when the schedule changed at KOOP (in Austin) but also when the summer semester started at WRFL (in Lexington).  Last year I didn't get around to it till June for some reason, which means I've used the current intro for less than a year.  But I had the notion to make one before May was done, & so I have!  & here it is:

Here's the 2022 Self Help Radio Intro!

This year Self Help Radio will turn twenty, which means I've left behind a lot of frickin' intros.  If you would like to hear the previous ones, here they are:

You can listen to the 2002 intro (my first!) here.

You can listen to the 2003 intro here.

You can listen to the 2005 intro here.

You can listen to the 2006 intro here.

You can listen to the 2007 intro here.

You can listen to the 2008 intro here.

You can listen to the 2009 intro here.

You can listen to the 2010 intro here.

You can listen to the 2011 intro here.

You can listen to the 2012 intro here.

You can listen to the 2013 intro here.

You can listen to the 2014 intro here.

You can listen to the 2015 intro here.

You can listen to the 2016 intro here.

You can listen to the 2017 intro here.

You can listen to the 2018 intro here.

You can listen to the 2019 intro here.

You can listen to the 2020 intro here.

You can listen to last year's intro here.

This is the only place I make a big deal about it, but I am a little sad I didn't get to say goodbye to this past year's intro.  I like it quite a bit.  But time marches on!

No comments: