Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Toys


This was a disappointing day, in ways that would seem dumb to you & so I won't bore you with the details. I spent a lot of it listening to music for this week's Self Help Radio - which is what I do most Tuesdays. As the day came to a close, I thought of the blog & that I had nothing really to say, & when I really have nothing to say, I go look at pictures I've taken on this day in the past few years. I started taking pictures when I realized I had a digital camera, & that was spring 2014. By August 22, 2016, we were living in Fort Worth.

It being summer, we needed to wake early to walk the dogs - it's sad to realize that of the four we had at the time, two of them are no longer with us. I had looked at maps & come up with what I hoped was a decent dogwalk to satisfy the wife. I did not. She found the route I had picked "dirty." So she suggested we walk under the highway to a neighborhood she liked, near an elementary school.

One of the homes near the school had two windows full of toys. I took a picture. I titled it "Toys." It looks more like stuffed animals, doesn't it? Oh well.

Let's hope tomorrow is a bit better than today. Today was disappointing.

No comments: