Monday, February 05, 2024

The 1968 Project, Part VII

(image from Rate Your Music)

Here's a weird thing I'm doing. I'm listening to a lot of records released in 1968. I am listening to them in the order they are rated on the website Rate Your Music. (The order keeps changing because new people keep rating the records.) Then I am playing the longest song on that record on the radio. & then saying whether I liked it or not. I'm not much of a critic & I'm not interested in trying to convince people to like what I like. If you like it, you like it. Anyway, I call it The 1968 Project & I'm doing the 7th (seventh) installment tonight on my KBOO show, Corporate Standardized Programming. It's on from midnight to 3am on 90.7fm in town & online at kboo dot fm.

You might be interested in previous installments. If so, you can find them here:
The 1968 Project, Part I | The 1968 Project, Part II | The 1968 Project, Part III
The 1968 Project, Part IV | The 1968 Project, Part V | The 1968 Project, Part VI

The newest version will be uploaded to both the KBOO page probably tomorrow & the Self Help Radio page on Friday. It's been fun to do - & surprisingly I've only really, really disliked a few of the records!

Now it's time to listen to more records so I can do this again soon.

No comments: