Friday, June 14, 2024

This Week In Self Help (June 9 + 11 2024)


Though it's pretty obvious I am terrible at promoting this show, I do try to share when I have a new show here on the blog & also on Twitter & Facebook. In fact, I just share the blog posts, because I am relatively lazy. I had an image this week which was a chalk drawing of guts that my wife helped me with, but Facebook wouldn't let me share it because their AI thought it was a picture of someone nude. Which is sort of was - like nude without skin. I hope that the image above isn't too racy for Facebook.

This week the Dickenbock Report celebrated Cole Porter's birthday. You can listen on the Self Help Radio webpage directly by clicking this here link. Remember you'll need a username (SHR) & password (selfhelp) to listen. Or you can listen on the Dickenbock Report XRAY page here.

& of course Self Help Radio was a show about guts. Here's a direct link to that show. Sadly there's an issue with the KBOO website at the moment that prevented me from uploading there so you can only listen on the show's website. The same username/password combo above works here.

Finally, I had another morbid episode of Corporate Standardized Programming where I played lots of music by artists we lost in early April. You can listen to that show here.

That was the week that was.

No comments: