Monday, June 10, 2024

Whither Guts?

(image from here)

Though that image above is focused on the stomach, & the stomach is part of the guts, I hope you'll accept the picture in toto. Because the show is not about the stomach alone. But the guts. All the guts!

Oh how I hope you have the guts to listen to this show. I mean that figuratively, of course - you obviously have the guts or how else would you digest your food? & how gross is digestion, really? Could it be that at some point I had a stomach issue - because of eating fermented food at a local restaurant that specialized in fermented food - & it made me think, "What is this doing to my ill-prepared gut flora?" & that that led to me wondering about whether I would have the guts to eat there again? & which led to me wondering if I should do a radio show about guts?

That all is true! & now there's a guts show & my guts recovered eventually.

Tonight! I spill my guts! From midnight to 2am on 90.7fm in Portland, kboo dot fm every darn where.

& it's fine to hate my guts. I'm not that fond of them either.

No comments: