Friday, August 02, 2024

This Week In Self Help (July 26 28 + 30 2024)


That's my cat Bluto sitting in my chair. He's mad that this week's Self Help Radio - which had the theme "catastrophe" - didn't feature a single cat. He reminded me that you can't have a catastrophe without a cat. So I'll feature him right now.

We have to go back an entire week to encapsulate my week in radio. I subbed the Songcircle on KBOO last Friday & I played a bunch of songs that all mentioned each day of the week at least once. You can listen to that show on the KBOO website. Or you can listen to it/download it from the Self Help Radio website directly by clicking right here. As always, you'll need a username (SHR) & a password (selfhelp) to access any file from the Self Help Radio website.

On Sunday, there was an episode of The Dickenbock Report which had songs about Miami since it was the anniversary of that city's incorporation. You can listen to that show on the XRAY website. Or you can listen to it/download it from the Self Help Radio website by clicking right here. Remember! Username SHR + password selfhelp!

Speaking of Self Help Radio - the show about catastrophe aired Tuesday morning. You can listen to that show on KBOO website. Or you can listen to it/download it from the Self Help Radio website by clicking right here. I'm not repeating the username/password. Nope. I'll only do it twice.

Speaking of repetition - the KBOO show is three hours long because the hour after Self Help Radio is a show called Corporate Standardized Programming. This week I played music by artists who died in early May of this year. If you'd like to listen to that show separate from Self Help Radio, you can do so by clicking right here.

Okay, that's all. I need to go now, Bluto is being pretty cat-a-strophic to my chair! Bluto! Bad kitty!

No comments: