Monday, August 12, 2024

Whither Chaos?


Tonight's program is another show conceived in those dark days of June after the first debate when it seemed like we might have to have another four years of a presidency that I don't think I could have survived. I was miserable with the administration that led this country from 2017 to 2021 & almost had a nervous breakdown on election night 2020 when the outcome was in doubt.

Things have changed since June & while I am not so naïve that everything will be perfect if the new contender wins, I know I won't be utterly destroyed by the return of someone I believe would cause irreparable harm to the country in which I live & in which I was born & grew up. You may disagree with me & that's fine. I am sorry if this causes you the misery I will avoid. But it's my radio show & my perception of the future became quite dark - catastrophe, loneliness, chaos. I think the theme next week continues in this bleak vein.

But the show I think will be kinda fun because I am doing better thank you. So tune in to a radio show about chaos tonight on KBOO - 90.7fm in Portland & online at kboo dot fm. The chaos lasts from midnight to 2am. & if we're lucky goes no further!

No comments: