Friday, August 16, 2024

This Week In Self Help (August 11 + 13 2024)


That image - which I downloaded from somewhere in 2015 - came up when I typed "chaos" into the search bar. It looks like I got it from the photos of the week in the Atlantic from 2015. It does seem chaotic! Here's the chaos on the radio this week.

On The Dickenbock Report on Sunday the 11th, I played a lot of music from folks who had birthdays on that day in history. I don't think I got to folks born after 1920. I know, I'm a weirdo. You can listen to the show at XRAY dot fm. You can also listen to the show at Self Help Radio dot net. If you choose the latter, you will need to know the login (SHR) & the password (selfhelp).

Self Help Radio this week had the theme "chaos." You can listen to that show on the KBOO website. You can also listen to that show at the Self Help Radio website. If you choose the latter, you will need to know the login (SHR) & the password (selfhelp).

That KBOO link contains this week's episode of Corporate Standardized Programming, which was another morbid hour where I played some music by folks we lost this year. I have made it to the middle of May! Death is dreadful. If you like to listen to it separate from Self Help Radio, you can just listen to that show on the Self Help Radio website. Remember username SHR password selfhelp.

Hopefully less chaos in your life from now on!

No comments: