Once again, not a picture of the bayou, but of the lake at Reed College, which is called Reed Lake. My computer thinks it's a bayou when I search for a bayou but it's not a bayou. Not at all.
Anyway this is the nonsense I got up to this week (not counting today, which I'll talk about next week).
Sunday August 16. The Dickenbock Report on XRAY. National Roller Coaster Day. Have a listen.
Tuesday August 18. Self Help Radio on KBOO. A show with the theme "bayou." Have a listen here. Or have a listen here.
Sunday August 16. The Dickenbock Report on XRAY. National Roller Coaster Day. Have a listen.
Tuesday August 18. Self Help Radio on KBOO. A show with the theme "bayou." Have a listen here. Or have a listen here.
Tuesday August 18. Corporate Standardized Programming on KBOO. Lotsa new releases. Have a listen here (after Self Help Radio). Or have a listen here.
Thursday August 20. Welcome To Your Good Day on XRAY. I sub a show trying to raise money for XRAY's move by playing lots of songs about moving. Have a listen.
One day I'll go to the bayou & take lots of pictures! But way too late for my bayou show.
One day I'll go to the bayou & take lots of pictures! But way too late for my bayou show.

No comments:
Post a Comment