Because I have no images of seaweed I dug up this picture I took in Astoria of old pilings right off the pier. Please enjoy.
My regular three shows this week went like this:
The Dickenbock Report on XRAY FM 9/6. It was Roger Waters' birthday. I played lots of covers of Pink Floyd songs, mainly from their early singles & first three albums. Listen to that show here.
Self Help Radio on KBOO 9/8. The theme was seaweed. Listen to that show here. Or. Listen to that show here.
My regular three shows this week went like this:
The Dickenbock Report on XRAY FM 9/6. It was Roger Waters' birthday. I played lots of covers of Pink Floyd songs, mainly from their early singles & first three albums. Listen to that show here.
Self Help Radio on KBOO 9/8. The theme was seaweed. Listen to that show here. Or. Listen to that show here.
Corporate Standardized Programming on KBOO 9/8. Music by artists we lost in April of this year. Listen to that show here (after Self Help Radio). Or. Listen to that show here.
That wasn't too painful now was it?
That wasn't too painful now was it?
No comments:
Post a Comment