Saturday, February 13, 2010

Preface To Mud: I'll Be On The Radio Tonight!

It's true, I noticed that there wasn't a deejay schedule for Saturday nights from midnight to three am so I asked the Station Manager if he wouldn't mind if I just came on the radio & played some music & I thought "Since the guy who's on from nine to midnight plays nothing but hiphop I'll go ahead & play rock & roll." So it'll be Saturday Night Rock & Roll. Or Sunday Morning Too Damn Loud. Or Weekend Night Who's Making All That Racket. Something like that.

If you're around in Huntington, it's on the fm dial at 88.1 - the call letters are WMUL. I may or may not put the show up at selfhelpradio.net when I'm done, though I'll put up the playlist, 'cause I always do that.

Will I continue doing it after this week? I'd like to, but I'll be out of town next weekend (more about that later) so we'll have to wait & see. Till I decide - or, more likely, a decision is made for me - enjoy the show tonight. If you can.

No comments: