Friday, May 06, 2011

A Change Of Scene

Didya hear the news? No? What news? I'm not talking about Bin Laden. You didn't hear about Bin Laden? Can I visit you in your hyperbaric chamber?

This is far less important news. Self Help Radio will be moving again - if you'll recall, we premiered on WRFL at a very early morning hour, & then we moved to Tuesdays at midnight. Starting this Monday - May 9! - we'll be on at 7:30 am Mondays. Why such an odd time? Because I prefer to do Self Help Radio as a half-hour show, & I'm doing Sugar Substitute from 6 to 7:30 so there.

The show will of course be archived (probably later in the day Monday) at self help radio dot net but you can listen live if you're awake &/or near a computer at that time.

I'm kind of excited because in radio parlance, it's "morning drive time." There's just so many ways to totally fuck this up!

No comments: