Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tonight! The Show Just Bounces!

That's right, tonight's Self Help Radio will bounce right out of your speakers like one of those crazy magic rubber balls that would break everything in the living room before you could stop it. Seriously, Self Help Radio will break everything in your living room before you turn the radio off. Sorry about that. In advance.

So listen to the show about bouncing tonight at midnight in Lexington on the 88.1 frequency, & online everywhere at WRFL dot fm. I'll of course archive the show tomorrow on self help radio dot net, but you should really listen tonight while the show has its original bounce.

Also, there's some exciting news about Self Help Radio this week - I'll announce it on the show tonight, but I'll also tell you tomorrow.

Maybe it's not so exciting. I shouldn't oversell it. It excites me. Maybe it'll excite you. Listen tonight to find out!

No comments: