Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Self Help Radio 112213: The Blame Game

The show is shorter than usual!  I blame Chloe, the trainee who needed practice!

Nothing is my fault!  I'm blameless!

Show: Self Help Radio website
Direct links: part one | part two
Blameworthy playlist: below

It's not my fault if you listened!

(part one)

"Blame It On The Blues" Ma Rainey _Fattenin' Frogs For Snakes: The Essential Recordings Of The Blues Ladies_
"Sin Is To Blame" Rev DC Rice _Complete Recorded Works In Chronological Order (1928-1930)_
"Sin Is To Blame" Sister Rosetta Tharpe _The Original Soul Sister: Rock Me (1941-43)_

"It's The Girl Who Gets The Blame" The Davis Sisters _The Davis Sisters 1952-53, Vol. 1_
"Blame The Condition" King Pleasure _Moody's Mood For Love_
"Don't Blame Me" Monuments _Just For Kicks Vol. 1_
"You Can't Blame That On Me" The Fugitives _Scream Loud!!! The Fenton Story Rock_
"Got The Blame" The Worrying Kynde _Freakbeat Freakout_

"You Can't Blame Me" Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum, & Durr _Eccentric Soul: The Capsoul Label_
"I Don't Blame You At All" Smokey Robinson & The Miracles _The Complete Motown Singles, Vol 11A: 1971_
"Don't Blame On I" The Congos _Lee Scratch Perry: Arkology_

(part two)

"Put The Blame On Me" Eurthymics _Savages_

"Blame The Weather" XTC _Rag 'N' Bone Buffet_
"Blame" The Chesterf!elds _Crocodile Tears_
"I Don't Blame You" The Groove Farm _Plug (The Story Of Pop So Far)_
"Interesting Drug" Morrissey _Bona Drag_
"Blame Love" Boy Genius _Staggering_

"Blame Mary Jane" Lloyd Cole _Cleaning Out The Ashtrays (Collected B-Sides & Rarities 1989-2006)_
"The Blame" The Glee Club _Mine_
"Blame It On Yourself" Ivy _Long Distance_
"I Blame You" Michael Shelley _I Blame You_

No comments: