Friday, November 28, 2014

Self Help Radio 112814: Magda's Birthday Show 2014

(Original image here.

Every year I do a birthday show for my lovely wife.  (You can look at the playlist for all eleven shows I've done linked in this section of my "themes index.")  I try not to repeat myself.  There are far more awful birthday songs than good ones, but I think I've found another set of good ones.

The show can be listened to now & whenever you have a birthday at the Self Help Radio website.  Please pay attention to password/login info.  The songs I played are listed below.  Thanks for listening, & please enjoy Buy Nothing Day!

(part one)

"Cicero Pig (December)" Mel Blanc with the Sandpiper Chorus & Orchestra _Bugs Bunny Songfest_
"Everyone Likes Ice Cream" Sesame Street _Happy Birthday From Sesame Street_
"Birthday Polka" Pete Seeger _Song & Play Time_
"Birthday Song" Marcia Berman _Activity Songs For Kids_

"You Can Find Me In Da Birthday" The Zvonimir Boband _I Don't Think You Understand Just How Long Eighty-Four Minutes Actually Is_
"Birthday Song" Frankie Cosmos _Zentropy_
"On Your Birthday" Jim Boggia _Misadventures In Stereo_
"Birthday" The Mars Volta _The Bedlam In Goliath_

"The Unbirthday Song" Jerry Colonna, Ed Wynn, & Kathryn Beaumont _Disney's Alice In Wonderland_
"Birthday Present" Mirah _The Old Days Feeling_
"Girlfriend's Birthday" Paul Gilbert _King Of Clubs_
"Bobby's Birthday" Kensington Market _Bobby's Birthday_
"Birthday" The Fall _Sinister Waltz_

"Seymour Gutkin's Birthday Party" Woody Allen _The Night Club Years 1964-1968_
"Planet Birthday" Beverly _Careers_

(part two)

"Birthdays" Jim Gaffigan _Economics II_
"16 Candles" The Pixies Three _The Pixies Three: Our History_
"Birthday" The Stereo Bus _Brand New_
"Birthday" Stephen Wright _I Have A Pony_
"Happy Birthday, Dear Dad, Wife, Daughter" Rosemary Clooney _Memories Of You_

"Birthday" Paul Weller _Birthday_
"Billy's Birthday" Romeo Void _Instincts_
"To Die A Virgin" The Divine Comedy _Victory For The Comic Muse_
"Birthday Movie" Rank Strangers _I Only Fear That We Are Modern_

"Birthday" Ben & Amy _Science_
"Broken Hearted Birthday" Barbara Chandler _Girl Talk_
"Birthday" Easter _We Have Such Straight Teeth_
"Next Sunday Darling Is My Birthday" Gene O'Quin with Boots & His Buddies _The Guys Of The Big "D" Jamboree_
"Happy Birthday" Technohead _Happy Hardcore_

"Uncle Josh's Birthday" Cal Stewart & Ada Jones _Uncle Josh's Birthday_
"Feliz Cumpleanos, Dulce Dieciseis" Neil Sedaka _Boppin' Sedaka - Hits & Rarities_

No comments: