Thursday, December 29, 2016

Self Help Radio 122816: Indiepop A To Z # 52

(Most if not all of these record sleeve images came from Discogs.)

Well, here it is.  The last Self Help Radio of 2016.  It didn't even have the decency to let me finish the indiepop Ls!  Good riddance I say!  Good riddance to a year of good music & passable radio shows!  Let 2017 come!  Not that I'm ready for it.  It's just I can't stay in this "2016" any more!

With that said, that's it.  That's all I have to say for 2016.  The songs I played for the show are below.  The show itself is at the usual place.  You know about the username & password.  We'll square.

Happy new year!  See you in 2017.

(part one)

"Alone Again Or" Love _Forever Changes_
"Welsh Girl" Love _Welsh Girl_
"Black Mischief" The Love Ambassadeux _Black Mischief_

"All In My Mind" Love & Rockets _Express_
"You Can Never Have It All" The Love Buttons _You Can Never Have It All 12"_
"When You're With Him" Love Dance _Result_
"Spinning & Scratching" Love Is All _Nine Times That Same Song_
"Sooner I Wish" The Love Of Everything _Sooner I Wish_

"Browny April" Love Pandarins _Beikoku-Ongaku # 12: Chant Of The Unicorn_
"Under The Weather" Love Parade _The Sound Of Leamington Spa Vol. 2_
"Light Of Day" The Love Positions _Billiepeebup_
"Am I Wrong" Love Spit Love _Love Spit Love_
"Captain Kirk" The Loved Ones _After Hours 10"_

"Don't You (Wish You'd Never Met Me)?" Lovejoy _Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?_

(part two)

"Forget That Girl" Loveletter _Beethoven Chopin Kitchen Fraud_
"Weekender Man" The Lovelies _Something Cool_
"Don't Look At Me (I Don't Like It)" The Lovely Eggs _Cob Dominos_
"Keep Your Love" Loveninjas _Keep Your Love_

"That Boy Is Mine" The Loves _...Love You_
"Carry On At Large" Loveskip _Carry On At Large_
"Do You Believe In Magic?" The Lovin' Spoonful _Do You Believe In Magic?_
"Cruel To Be Kind" Nick Lowe _Labour Of Lust_
"Sylvia" The Lowthers _The Disparate Cogscienti_

"Synchronised Sinking" The Lucksmiths _Why That Doesn't Surprise Me_
"Lips Are Unhappy" Lucky Soul _The Great Unwanted_
"Show Me How The Robots Dance" Lullaby For The Working Class _I Never Even Asked For Light_
"Roman Holiday" Lumihoops _Throw: The Yoyo Studio Compilation_
"Drop You Vivid Colours" Luminous Orange _Drop You Vivid Colours_

"Speedbumps" Luna _Bang Crash Boom!!! A PopClub Compendium_

No comments: