Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Very Little To Report

Seriously, I've just been listening to music & working on the show that was supposed to happen last week.  Now I have to feed the animals & get to bed because I am operating the boards for two talk shows tomorrow morning.

I choose to share with you a poem I wrote twenty years & a day ago.  Lucky you!  It's called "Reprieve Reprise."

better soak it

what a gumble hardly trouble just a few slices slip
need to ice the razzleberry hardly fairly rub it
softer there's a lot to put in eyelids over & above
the last respite you didn't say it call it love

better hold it

listen bastard torn green fabric taking pulse from
nothing else i crumble neatly you can't feel me where
i was saying bent on the day after some sick bagman
carries away organs for the donors not the lonely

you know better

i know music see the bruises like abstrex tattoos
saved one for you a heart to clutch fuck all it's much
more than memory close to repairing some point you
missed if i hadn't stayed you'd resist frayed afraid

best forget her

No comments: