Thursday, July 11, 2019

Whither All Day & All Night?

(Image from here.)

Yes, there will be a show this week.  I'm feeling better & I have no other commitments besides getting the damn thing done.  I feel bad about flaking last week so I am working about 7% harder on this show than usual.  That means a shorter nap in the middle of the day.  The things I do for you.

The truth is, I can't recall why the show is both all day and all night songs.  Usually, I'd pick one or the other, wouldn't I?  Maybe it's because I thought it'd be an easy show to put together & didn't want to scramble to find obscure songs called "all night long" because I wanted to do one of my narrowly-themed shows.  If so, then: irony!

The reason for the theme is lost in the midst of my fuzzy memory.  It's certainly not because I've stayed up all day & all night recently.  I wish I had, especially on the radio.  That would be fun.

The show! Available all day & all night starting tomorrow at noon PST at Self Help Radio dot net.  I hope it is worth the wait.  Spoiler alert!  It won't be.

No comments: