Sunday, September 01, 2019

Whither Start Again?

(Image from here.)

"Start again"?  Wait a second!  I have two important questions here!

Okay, fire away.

One: didn't you already do a show about starting?

Yes, that show happened in 2015, & you can see the playlist by clicking here.

I knew it!  & two: doesn't it say on your website "a new start"?  Isn't that supposed to be the theme?

It does.  However, I had completely forgotten I had originally done a "start" show.

Of course you did.

So it seemed wise to avoid what I had originally played by changing the theme to "start again."

How is that different?

You'll see.

See?

You'll hear.

When can I hear it?

Glad you asked!  Tomorrow morning from 6-8am!

Where can I hear it?

In Portland at 90.3 + 89.3 fm, & online everywhere at Freeform Portland dot org.

Why can I hear it?

Because you have ears?

6am tomorrow - hey!  That's like a little over half a day away!

Don't remind me!

No comments: