Saturday, April 11, 2020

Preface To Surprise: Surprise! I Have Nothing To Say

Tonight I take a break between movies & whiskey to announce that surprise! this blog has nothing of interest to say.

What?!?  You're actually surprised?  Of course not.

We went out today to shop & do other errands & I learned that I am very uncomfortable wearing surgical gloves & I fucking hate wearing a mask.  It may seem a stretch to say I'm very glad I never chose the medical field as a profession because, quite frankly, I never even considered it, but boy am I glad that wasn't a road I travelled down.

Implicit disclaimer: the people who chose that road are fucking heroes & I shouldn't even have to say that but I suppose I should in case someone gets the wrong idea.  Seriously, just because this dumb guy who does radio shows is glad he isn't a physician's assistant, he should worry about offending people who fucking risk their lives every day to keep us safe?  Okay, yeah.  That makes sense.

We went outside with our dogs tonight & it was eerily silent, on a Saturday.  Fuck you, coronacovid-19 virus!  We don't want you, we don't invite you, go fuck some other species up.  We're onto you.

Oh wait.  Stupid people all over are ignoring common-sense warnings.  Yeah, I know.  I know.  I'm just too weary to comment.  Hey.  More radio show nonsense tomorrow.  Yay.

No comments: