Thursday, April 09, 2020

Adding Prerecords To The Website

Hello.

In the next few days, while I'm not overbusy with making radio shows from home - I made three in three days! that was seven & a half hours of radio! - exactly! - I'll be adding the prerecords I made for these station to the Self Help Radio website.

These are not episodes of Self Help Radio.  They're mainly music, with short airbreaks by me to simulate live radio - they actually fooled a friend who texted me when he heard one of the shows & asked "are you broadcasting... live? pulling an airheads?"- anyone listening should know if the show were live I would be talking way too much - & may not be of any interest - but since I put all my playlists up, I figured I'd do that & also link to the shows.

There aren't specific links, but on the front page, they are called March 17 Freeform Portland Sub Show & March 21 Freeform Portland Sub Show.  I'll be adding more over the weekend, including some sub shows I did for KBOO, like the reggae show that's aired more than once over there.

If you're interested.  If not, no worries.

No comments: