Sunday, April 05, 2020

Whither Wishes?

(Oh boy!  There's a whole list of wish spells at the website where I found this graphic!)

The reason the show today is about wishes & wishing is because it was a request.  Tomorrow is Jenny's birthday & apparently her birthday wish was to have a Self Help Radio show about wishes.  This was a pretty easy wish to make come true.

Although I am nowhere near prepared to have it finished early tomorrow.  It'll appear at some point in the day tomorrow but not first thing, not 10am, probably not even noon.  I spent all day yesterday prerecording The Dickenbock Report, so I'd had no chance to go entirely through the (checks) four thousand songs about wishes I have gathered.  Plus!  I have interviews to edit!  Plus!  I have to prerecord my dumb airbreaks!

But as sure as wishes don't come true, I'll have a new episode of Self Help Radio tomorrow sometime at the show's website.  You don't need to blow out any candles or order a genie to make it so or, yes, invoke some meteor to make me do it.  I'll do it!  I'm doing it now!

No comments: