Friday, June 04, 2021

New Intro Time Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again!

It's that time of year - actually it's a month later than I normally would do this - can I still blame the pandemic? - when I make a new intro for the show.  I used to make them at the beginning of either the summer cycle (at KOOP) or the summer semester (at WRFL) which both started in May.  Self Help Radio is currently at a station that doesn't have any seasonal cycle & I would have made it earlier but I am kinda swamped recording my shows instead of doing them live.  But I made one this week!  I hope someone likes it.  Besides me.


The show is nearly nineteen years old, & I've made nineteen intros for it now, wow.  Here in fact are the previous eighteen.  In chronological order.  Yikes.

You can listen to the 2002 intro (my first!) here.

You can listen to the 2003 intro here.

You can listen to the 2005 intro here.

You can listen to the 2006 intro here.

You can listen to the 2007 intro here.

You can listen to the 2008 intro here.

You can listen to the 2009 intro here.

You can listen to the 2010 intro here.

You can listen to the 2011 intro here.

You can listen to the 2012 intro here.

You can listen to the 2013 intro here.

You can listen to the 2014 intro here.

You can listen to the 2015 intro here.

You can listen to the 2016 intro here.

You can listen to the 2017 intro here.

You can listen to the 2018 intro here.

You can listen to the 2019 intro here.

You can listen to last year's intro here (or before any of the shows this year).

Let's hope this new one is only for the next twelve months so you don't get too sick of it.  Wait.  You're sick of it already?  Dang.

No comments: