Saturday, August 07, 2021

All My Animals



A year ago today, on August 7, 2020, when we felt this pandemic - which hasn't yet ended - would never end, I took the above picture.  It is a rarity in my collection - a picture of all of my animals in one room together, & also captured on a camera by me.

On the divan or bench by the window, from left, is Bolan (black cat), Boone (orange cat), & Pauline (leggy beagle).  On the yoga in the bottom left is Winston.  Sunning themselves on the little round dog (should I say "pet") bed, is Yoko (chihuahua) & Bronte (orange cat).

Winston is obviously on his way somewhere, so he wouldn't be in the picture long.  Yoko would probably follow me wherever I was going, once I left the room.  & who knows what Pauline was doing.  In any event, the scene would not have stayed this way for very long.  So I'm glad I took it!

No comments: