Sunday, August 08, 2021

Preface To Waterfalls: Oh Wow All The Waterfalls Near Portland!

(image from here)

Before I left Fort Worth, my next-door neighbor Jim revealed to me that he absolutely loves waterfalls, & that he has in fact visited the Pacific Northwest just to see waterfalls.  I must have filed that knowledge away because, well, Self Help Radio this week is about waterfalls, & I was looking around the web wide web & discovered this article, which tells of "6 Incredible Waterfalls To Visit Near Portland."

The article goes from "incredible" to "the best" because the Internets can't make a like without asserting opinion as fact, but it's pretty stunning to discover that all six of these are within thirty-five miles of where I live.  In fact, they're all pretty near one another, although I'm sure you have to hike to find them.  I'm sitting here all like, "What the hell have I been doing during this neverending pandemic anyway?"  & I reply, "Dumb radio shows."

Will the waterfall show be dumb?  Oh sure.  But it'll also be purty!

No comments: