Sunday, April 24, 2022

Preface To Indiepop A To Z # 68: Every Four Months

Is there anything more twee than a sleeping beagle?  That's Pauline.

Even though we're in the middle of a Membership Drive - I guess we just started it - I think we're doing okay - please donate if you can help - & even though I myself have promised to do theme based on the drive's theme - which is bees, or the "hive drive" - I have to take some time to fulfill my obligation to do an Indiepop A To Z episode.

Wait.  Obligation to whom?  Oh no one really.  I guess I just figured since I started it, I should try to finish it.  So I do an episode every four months - the last shows of April, August, & December.  Guess what this Tuesday is?

No one really gives me much feedback about the show (thankfully, I imagine it would be mostly bad) & I've never really heard from any of the bands who still exist & who've been featured.  So I suppose I'm mainly doing it for me.  Which is fine.  I'm easy to please.

Except I'm not!

No comments: