Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Clockface(s)

Two pictures of a clock's face.


This photo was taken in the summer of 2016 when we were house-hunting in Fort Worth. It's probably rude to take pictures in other people's homes. But maybe this was in the house we finally bought. In any event, they didn't let us keep the clock.


This photo was taken in the fall of 2015 while driving through either Northern Kentucky or Southern Ohio. I was going to see the Chameleons in Columbus & chose to drive through smaller towns rather than on the interstate. The purpose was to take pictures like this.

Neither of these were taken on this day in the past. I was thinking about clockfaces & looked to see how many I had in my saved photo collection. I have more than two. But I thought I'd just share these two.

No comments: