Sunday, August 30, 2020

Whither Indiepop A To Z # 63?

(I found this on the Tumblr somewhere.  I don't recall where.  It has nothing to do with the show.  It just seems like the most true thing about me I've ever seen.)

Yes, this week it's the 63rd installment of the Indiepop A To Z series.  I was going to try to collect all the Indiepop A To Z series - almost all of which you can listen to on the Self Help Radio archive page - onto one handy web page, but I ran out of time today, as I am trying to make three radio shows at the same thing.  It can get complicated!

So instead I'll tell you that I believe we will finish the letter O & start the letter P.  & it'll happen from 8-10am (the usual time) on 90.3+98.3fm Freeform Portland, online at freeformportland.org.  Lots of indiepop goodness, not a lot of my regular nonsense, thank goodness.

That is all.

No comments: