Saturday, August 14, 2021

Bldg


The picture above, which I called "Bldg," was taken five years ago today.  My feeling is that it's been cropped for artistic effect - but I don't believe I have the original anymore.  It's most probably one building among the many that line I-75 - or "Central Expressway" - in Dallas.  August 14, 2016, was a Sunday, & there's a possibility that I was in town to visit my mother.

That being said, it might also be a building in Fort Worth.  I don't really know.  But my brain is telling me Dallas.  My brain could be & often is wrong.

We had just moved back to the Metroplex that month, & I was a little stunned by all the buildings.  The tallest building in Lexington is I believe thirty floors tall; the tallest in Dallas is over twice that.  & of course there are so many more tall buildings in Dallas.  Lexington has but a handful.

Also, the Texas sky, especially full of clouds, is quite lovely.  I have so many pictures of the Texas sky!  & here's one of them.

No comments: