Monday, August 09, 2021

Whither Waterfalls?

(Willamette Falls, from Wikipedia.)

Wow, Willamette Falls, pictured above, are just twelve miles south from where I live?!?  Why haven't I gone to see them yet?  What better things have I had to do?

Though I'm probably not what one might call a connoisseur of waterfalls, which I chalk up to living most of my life in Texas, which is not known for its plentiful waterways, I am certainly one who appreciates them.  & as I thought about them, & mulled over them, & especially as I found myself stumbling onto more & more songs about waterfalls, I thought, "That would be a good theme for Self Help Radio."  Especially while we still have water!

So that's what's happening tonight, on Self Help Radio, on 90.7 fm KBOO Portland.  Online at kboo dot fm.  It'll be from midnight to 3am.  I'm sure there'll be lots of tunes & maybe even guests?  & no one has to go over any falls in a barrel.

No comments: