Friday, September 02, 2022

Pig Graffiti

Voila!

So... This week's show was a continuation of the Indiepop A To Z series.  I began the series way back in 2005 (after an earlier attempt) & have now finished 69 episodes.  I haven't counted but I'll bet it's now hundreds of bands & songs.  & although you can find each episode on the Self Help Radio website linked on the "Table Of Contents" page, you can't easily access them - they really should be on their own page.

& truly I'd love to have that, & I have prepared the page, I just wanted to also link to all the shows.  I thought that maybe I didn't have recordings of all the shows, but it turns out that was wrong.  I do indeed.  All except the first show, & I don't even have the playlist for that for some reason.

It's been relatively easy copying the playlists into one document.  The big challenge has been finding the original recordings & then uploading them onto the web server.  Because I delete my files from there after about a year.

See, I had the notion to reveal, today, that very page - where all 69 episodes of Indiepop A To Z (except the first one) could be accessed.  But I now have to upload a lot of shows.  So I will have to work on that before I present that page.

Instead, have a picture of some pig graffiti I took under the highway early this year.  & stay tuned!

No comments: