Saturday, September 24, 2022

Self Help Radio's Own Mr. Fix-It

(image from here)

You don't listen to Self Help Radio, which is cool, I probably wouldn't either if I didn't have to be there, but if you don't listen, you don't get to hear my mostly embarrassing attempts to be funny.

This week, thanks to the theme "fixes," I created a few interstitials featuring a "Mr. Fix It," who is supposed to be helping you fix things around the house.  I am not usually amused by my attempts at being amusing, & I wish I had had a little more time to polish them, but there's always a deadline.

But I present to you with only a little shame the six Mr Fix It segments I made for the show. If you ask, I'll tell you the particular bit I am sort-of emulating or have been inspired by - but I wanted to make sure they were only a minute long so wouldn't outstay their welcome - & yes, they're a little silly.


Will Mr Fix It return?  Oh god let's hope not.

No comments: