Saturday, April 09, 2016

Cradle To Grave Tonight!/Cradle To Grave News!

Here's a reminder that my other radio show, Cradle To Grave, is on tonight from 7-9pm on 95.7 fm WLXL + also too online at the same time at the WLXL website.  I hope you'll listen - birthdays this week include Paul Robeson, Mance Lipscomb, Carl Perkins, & Tom Lehrer, while folks who died on this day include Yank Rachel, Brook Benton, Phil Ochs, & Thomas Dinger - because it'll be the last time you'll hear the show on a Saturday night.

What's this?  Is it over?  Is it at long last finally over?

Well, no.  I mean, yes, it won't be on Saturdays any more, but it will move to a new time this next week, Fridays from noon to 2.

This is exciting for me mainly because it means I'll get to do the show live.  I don't mind prerecording - I've done it before when Self Help Radio is in-between radio stations - but this show took a lot of prep, & it was starting to wear me out.  Now I can do radio the way radio is supposed to be radio.

There will doubtless be another announcement here - & of course on the Twitter & the Facebook too - when the time comes.  In the interim:

Listen to the show tonight, damn it!  7-9pm!

No comments: